Unified Facultative System – Reinsurance - Gen Re – (formerly known as General Cologne Re) - in HCL -(Sep 2004 to Dec 2005)
- UFS application facilitates the underwriting processes in Facultative Reinsurance – Non-Proportional business like Excess of Loss Reinsurance.
- UFS is a consolidated Client-Server-based facultative reinsurance system supporting the worldwide internal and external communities like Cedant underwriters, GCR Facultative Underwriting & Administrative staff and GCR Facultative Management.
- The UFS system integrates the business processes such as Quotes, Binders, Certificates and Endorsements for various Lines of Business (LOB) such as Casualty, Property, and Ocean Marines etc.
- Functional Testing of Unified Facultative System (UFS) for Casualty Insurance
- Defect Report Generation, Bug fixing
- Preparation of Realization Document and understanding document for development team in Property Insurance Team from Use Cases
- Reinsurance Knowledge Transfer to team members
- User Acceptance Testing, User Manual Preparation